Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday was Mother's Day! I have a wonderful mother who taught me most of what I know. She has stood by me through my entire life. She has loved and supported me tirelessly! I'm so glad we have Mother's Day once a year to commemorate the great women in our lives.
And these beautiful angels are the ones that give me the title of Mom! The GREATEST title in the world! The are the reason I get up each morning and go to work. They are the reason I bust my hiney when I get home from work, beat from my day. They inspire me to be better! They encourage me to teach them! They love me unceasingly! They bring a smile to my heart each day!
We all have stories, both touching and funny about our children. These goof-balls keep me in laughter more often than not! From time to time, their antics even show up in my stories! (But I can't tell you which ones!)
Even though they don't all live with me all of the time, I'm thankful they think of me when they away from me. I even got a call from them yesterday! I love my girls!
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend!

No comments: