Friday, May 6, 2016

Many things have changed over the last couple years. So...I'd like you to meet my new family!
I'm working mother of 3 girls and have recently married a man with 5 girls. That's A LOT of girls! But we have a fun time! As you can imagine, we have a lot of drama at our house! With 8 girls younger than 14, life gets crazy and the emotions sometimes get out of control! We have 3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 bearded dragon, and chickens! (Obviously not all pictured above!)
So I am learning how to juggle life again. I'm doing pretty well (at least I think so...although, there are days....)
My goal, despite all my new responsibilities, is to write and blog more. (We'll see how well I do!) So, keep checking in with me, follow me, friend me. I can't wait to see this new adventure will take me! (Maybe I'll even have to start up a new Wednesday Romance! I guess I need to find an idea first.)

No comments: