Saturday, May 22, 2010

Random Amusments

I am officially the worst blogger of all time! I can talk up a storm when I get going, but the hard part is getting going! :) I know that I'm supposed to be an author, but for some reason, when I sit down to blog, I often draw a blank. So today I'll randomly pick a topic to write on.

Today I have the privilege of talking about the color blue. (Creative, I know.) Blue is the color of yesterday's sky. Blue is the color of my eyes and the walls in my bathroom and kitchen. I also have to say that I LOVE blue glass. I don't know why. I have blue glasses, plates, and bowls. I don't like smoky glass or green glass, but I love blue glass. I think if they made a purple glass I'd like that too. Although my daughters would like it better if it was pink.


Speaking of glass, I LOVE walking into neat kitchen stores and looking at their glass products! I like glass sculptures alright but I really like glass kitchenware. Don't ask me why. Once, I got my mom a bowl/platter thing. She uses it when I go over but I'm not sure she ever knows exactly what to do with it. But I LOVE it!!! I probably would like it better if it was blue! (This isn't exactly the same dish but close. It has the bubbles in it like that and I got it at Crate and Barrel. Love that store!)

So there is my sad attempt at coming up with an intelligent blogging topic. I will never understand why I can come up with things some days and not others. I still have a few more questions I need to address from a previous post, and I will. Feel free to ask others, too. I will gladly take them and write about them. As you can see, my own devises are lacking!

No comments: