Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Betsy Winters Story?

I've had many comments about Betsy Winters. (She is the crotchety old lady from By Love or By Sea.) She tends to be people's favorite character, which just makes me laugh. Consequently, I've had people suggest she have her own story. Those of us who've read By Love or By Sea know that Betsy does not have a happy story and so I might combine it with her best friend. But I don't know. I might just write out her courtships. What are your thoughts on Betsy Winters? What are your hopes and wishes for her story? I'm excited to see your responses! :)
Happy Kisses!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I like Betsy, but her story is sad... So I'm not sure I'd be able to read it. I have a hard time with sad books. What I'd love is a sequel to By Love By Sea. I loved that book and you could totally carry out there story between the two love birds!