Thursday, March 5, 2009

Face Lift



My website is officially getting a face lift!!! I'm excited about that! So I need some input. Let me know what kinds of things you like about my website that are currently available. What would you like to see more of? What do you want to see that isn't there? This is your chance to make your voice heard!!! Leave me a message either here or on my Contact Me page and let me know. www.rachelrager.com
Also, mark your calenders... By Love or By Sea comes out the middle of April!! Make sure to arrange your time so you can go buy yourself a copy! And let your friends know too! We want to turn this into something big so we can read more sweet romance!!! Right???!!!
And what do you think of my new logo? Nice, huh! This was designed and created by Alicia Blevins. Make sure and check out her website at http://www.aliciablevins.com/. She is a superb artist! And the exciting news is...I have an 'in' as she's my cousin. She did the painting for By Love or By Sea! So awesome! Make sure and check out her work! And drop me a line!

No comments: