As a writer, you are faced with the decision of coming up with appropriate names for your characters. Also, do you use your own name or a pen name? And so many names to choose from! How do you come up with any that work? In all my vigil research, I came up with the answer. I got this from my brother and thought, it might be kind of fun and give a little (no matter how minute) insight into me! So here it goes!
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 5 letters of real name plus -izzle.):
3. YOUR SPY NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal):
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on):
Marie Sage (I don't really have a middle name, but my mom had thought of Marie at one time, so I'll use it!)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name):
6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink):
7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your moms first name):
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names):
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets):
Okay, so you probably learned very little about me and even less about names, but hey, I thought it was kind of fun!!!