Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update on A Wave of Hope

It's been a crazy couple of months. My husband and I are selling our house, and that is a tricky endeavor, considering my three young girls are so active. I'm also putting together a program for my preschool at the end of February, so we are learning all sorts of new dinosaur songs. Needless to say, I've been quite busy!
But, I just received word from my editor that my book is scheduled to go to press March 16!! That means it should be in print a month or two after that!! I was also talking to a gal that said she had to publish her book with over 100,000 words LESS than mine. That freaked me out!! But, I talked with my editor this morning and she said mine is fine the way it is!!! YAY!!! That makes me happy! It should be about 200 pages! I'm pretty excited! I can't believe this is really happening! And to someone like me! It's just too neat!
I'm also working on a new book entitled The Tiger, Challenged. It's a sequal to The Tiger, Unleashed, which I submitted to my publisher at the beginning of the year. So things are going quite well for me!

No comments: