Thursday, March 4, 2010

Clear the Air

I wrote a post the other day about criticism. Since then, I've received several panicked emails about what people have said to me about my manuscript. Just so everyone knows, I just jotted down a few thoughts. No one said anything that made me upset. So you can all heave a sigh of relief now! I have been VERY grateful for the help and encouragement that I've received from everyone!
So, now that that's out of the way...
Joyce DiPastena, (author of Illuminations of the Heart and Loyalty's Web) awarded me the Light Bulb Award! Me!! I provided helpful advice to an author! Who would have thought? http://jdp-news.blogspot.com/2010/03/light-bulb-award.html Check it out! I'm just tickled pink!

1 comment:

Joyce DiPastena said...

You earned it, Rachel. I was feeling really stumped. :-)